WOW...looks like Lynde is having a great time trying on dresses. Did she find one?
Ok I am seriously waiting for your next post. Get on with the blogging, woman! :0P
Seriously, please post something new. Please change photo on blogroll. Sincerely, Slightly Mortified :\
@Kalei - I think she's found a dress. How are you doing!?! Have you found a dress?@NoJCrewinJapan - You've been busy, huh? ;)@Lynde - Okay, updated the blog...its been on my "To Do" forever!!! I guess I should start attacking the other items as well...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
WOW...looks like Lynde is having a great time trying on dresses. Did she find one?
Ok I am seriously waiting for your next post. Get on with the blogging, woman! :0P
Seriously, please post something new. Please change photo on blogroll.
Sincerely, Slightly Mortified :\
@Kalei - I think she's found a dress. How are you doing!?! Have you found a dress?
@NoJCrewinJapan - You've been busy, huh? ;)
@Lynde - Okay, updated the blog...its been on my "To Do" forever!!! I guess I should start attacking the other items as well...
Post a Comment